while I deal with this crook here.
看我怎么收拾这个奸商。
What did you call me?
你叫我什么?
Okay. Okay, I'm-Ow! Whoa!
别别我……哇!哎呀……
Bye bye.
拜拜。
No Sven, I didn't get your carrots.
没有,斯特,我没买到胡萝卜。
But I did find us a place to sleep.
但是我找到了一个过夜的好地方。
And it's free.
免费哦。
I'm sorry about this violence.
不好意思没吓着你吧。
I will add a quart of lutefisk,
我可以附送一罐腌鱼,
So We'll have good feelings.
作为小小的补偿。
Just the outfit and boots, yah?
衣服和靴子还要点别的吗?